Spruitjes - Brussels sprouts

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
English version in red

Hallo,
Ik weet dat het vandaag een zomerse dag was en eerder eentje om de BBQ uit te halen, maar ik had spruitjes gekocht, dus werden het spruitjes met een koteletje en gekookte aardappelen.
Dit vergt niet veel uitleg natuurlijk.
De spruitjes heb ik gaar gestoomd en dan nog wat gestoofd in de boter met peper, zout en nootmuskaat. Je kunt er ook gebakken spekjes in doen maar ik verkies zonder.

Hey,
I know it was a summer day today. A day to BBQ, but I bought Brussels sprouts, so that is what I prepared. I served it with a pork chop and boiled potatoes.
This does not require much explanation of course.
I steamed the Brussels sprouts and then cooked them a while in some butter with pepper, salt and nutmeg. You can also add baked bacon but I prefer without it.

Bon appétit!

Voor al mijn recepten, klik op volgende link : https://dominiqueskekitchen.blogspot.be/
For all my recipes, click on the following link : https://dominiqueskekitchen.blogspot.be/



Reacties