Food brings people together on many different levels. It's nourishment of the soul and body; it's truly love.

Follow me on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WCWzBIANVMUE7lO96VDWg
English version in red
Hi

Some of you might think "what's happening.... no more new recipes?"

None of this is true! For the moment I'm concentrating a little bit more on making video's on Youtube. This is quite time-consuming !
On the other hand I'm also very busy getting the garden ready for the summer and now I'm re-painting my livingroom. So.... my days are too short for the moment to spend a lot of time in the kitchen right now.

Therefore..... I apologize but I promise I will make it up to you very soon.

In the meanwhile you can take a look at my Youtube channel.

You can do this on the following link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WCWzBIANVMUE7lO96VDWg

For the moment I have 541 subscribers from all over the world and I hope you'll become 1 of them.

Let me finish with some beautiful quotes :

“I realized very early the power of food to evoke memory, to bring people together, to transport you to other places, and I wanted to be a part of that.”
– José Andrés Puerta

“Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity.”
– Jonathan Safran Foer

“A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.”
– Thomas Keller

Bon appétit!

Reacties