Homemade fluffy American pancakes for breakfast

Follow me on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/DominiquesKitchen

Hi,
Pancakes, I love them but I do not really make them often. They are great on a Sunday morning for breakfast or just as lunch. These pancakes are not completely 'American', because I did not use maple syrup, but ordinary syrup also works fine. With powdered sugar or a slice of cheese (really delicious!).
A real guilty pleasure ! Ingredients (serves 15)
  • 3 eggs (separated)
  • 120g of flour
  • 1 tsp of baking powder
  • 50g of sugar
  • a pinch of salt
  • 30g of melted butter
  • 140ml of milk


I'm trying a new feature in Youtube, namely PREMIERE. This means, I made a video of my dish and it will be published at 16u30 CET today. So this means we can all watch together and chat. I'm quite excited actually.

Go to the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ7eqJadsk, set the reminder and ring the bell to get a notification when the video begins. So we can all watch together !
In this PREMIERE I will show you how to make fluffy American pancakes. If you have questions, you can always ask me in the chat space !


Hope you join me!

Reacties