Apple pancakes muffins

Follow me on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/DominiquesKitchen

Hi,
Apple pancake muffins ..... Actually, it's just pancakes made in a muffin mold in the oven. I really love pancakes, I eat them cold and hot, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now I do not always want to bake a whole stack, so I experimented with pancakes in a muffin shape. And this worked out well. The only drawback is that the pancakes stick a bit to the paper, so you better use silicone molds. The taste is really the same as a pancake, only then a very thick one. And that's exactly what I love. Ingredients (8 muffins)

  • 100g of flour
  • A pinch of salt
  • 1 egg
  • 250ml of milk
  • A dash of sunflower oil
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 1 apple
  • Cinnamon to taste
Full recipe

  1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
  2. Put the flour in a bowl and add the salt.
  3. Add the egg and then little by little the milk and a dash of sunflower oil. Beat the batter to a smooth mass, just like an ordinary pancake batter.
  4. Finally add the baking powder and mix it together.
  5. Cut the apple into pieces and dust it with some cinnamon.
  6. Place the muffin paper in the muffin mold. Pour the batter into the mold and spread the apple pieces over the 8 molds.
  7. Bake the pancake muffins in the preheated oven in about 25 -30 minutes.
  8. Serve the muffins with powdered sugar.

Bon appétit !

Watch my video and see how I prepare it by clicking on this link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHVCiFF5eXA

Reacties