Fresh salmon tartare with apple and red onion

Follow me on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/DominiquesKitchen

Hi,
I still had a piece of salmon (leftover) of the fish stew I made earlier and I decided to make a fresh salmon tartare as a quick lunch. It just was delicious !

Ingredients (serves 2) :
  • 175g of fresh salmon 
  • 1/2 red onion 
  • 1/4 apple 
  • some fresh parsley 
  • juice of 1/2 lemon 
  • 2 tbsp olive oil 
  • pepper and salt to taste
How to make it :
  1. Cut the salmon in very thin slices and then in small cubes
  2. Cut the red onion in very thin slices and then in small pieces
  3. Cut the apple in very thin slices and then in small cubes
  4. Transfer everything in a bowl (I also added some chopped parsley) and combine
  5. Add the juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 tbsp of olive oil
  6. Season with pepper and salt to taste
  7. Transfer the mixture in a baking ring (8 cm diameter) on a nice plate and press gently
  8. Garnish with some lemon and parsley
  9. Serve with some toast
Bon appétit !

Watch my video and see how I prepare it by clicking on this link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3ZU_z1MyE

Reacties